Thank you for considering Pinwheel as a potential home for your poems. We consider unsolicited submissions from May 1 to May 31. When submitting to Pinwheel, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Read poems from our most recent issue and ARCHIVE to get a feel for the journal.
- Submissions should consist of 3-5 poems (up to 10 pages). We look at excerpts from longer poems, too.
- Use a standard font type (Times New Roman, etc.) and size (12 point).
- Simultaneous submissions are fine, as long as you let us know immediately via a Submittable note.
- Do not send us previously published poems.
- Only one submission per open reading period.
- Any unsolicited submissions sent to us outside of our submission period will not be considered.
Any poems we accept will be eligible for publication in future issues of Pinwheel. We can't wait to read your work!